Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 5: Favorite Item(s) in Game

Right now, my favorite item in game is my Chef's Hat.

When I toss down a cooking fire, it's usually so I can turn out 20-40 feasts or something.  Now, I have never liked crafting time.  When I started working again on my mage's tailoring, I would get the cloth, click the button to turn it into bolts of cloth, and alt-tab out.  Watching the crafting time tick by was agonizing.

It used to be the same way with cooking.  And then . . . they gave the vanity Chef's Hat a use.  I actually wasn't going to buy one until that happened, but then it suddenly became worth the cost.

With my Chef's Hat equipped, I don't even bother alt-tabbing.  It's actually kind of fun to watch how quickly each feast is being made.

Makes me grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment