Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3999 Forum Posts

Yesterday, someone in my guild pointed out I was approaching 4000 posts on the guild forum.

I guess this just goes to show I talk a lot, even when I have little to say . . .

He asked if I had something special to post for my 4000th post.  He is probably surprised I have been uncharacteristically silent since then.

I hadn't really thought about it, because I had not been watching the numbers.  But now that it has been pointed out, I feel strangely that I ought to do something . . .

It's probably something most appropriately mentioned in our "Six Words" thread, based upon an idea from an NPR story, which has run to 166 pages and almost 2500 entries.

Four thousand posts, not much thought.

Brainless blonde babblings . . . four thousand posts.

Four thousand posts, almost three years.

Four thousand posts; I win now?

Four thousand posts in Tempest's forum.

Four thousand posts; how many words?

I think I like the fourth.  It's silly without being completely self-deprecating.

Wonder how long it will take me to get to 5000.

No comments:

Post a Comment