Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 20: The Last Day

If this was your last day playing WoW, what would you do?

Log off.

Seriously, if you've decided to quit, there's not much to do in-game which makes any sense.  But I guess there are some things I would do, anyway.

I would go through the herbs, flasks, and fish I have stashed away and donate them to the guild bank.

I would empty all the stuff floating around in my mailboxes and vendor them.  They'll be destroyed, otherwise, and it seems a waste.

I would probably send a little gold to my daughters, but not much. Really, they don't need a lot. The rest, I would probably give to a guildie of mine who is always broke. (Too many alts.)

And I would run a few random battlegrounds, just for the thrill of it.  No matter how long it has been between battlegrounds, and no matter how bad I really am at one-on-one PVP, I find playing in battlegrounds to be a real adrenaline high.  Might as well end on a high note.

I'm sure there will be those who smile knowingly and say, "You didn't vendor everything in your bank and you're not destroying all your gear.  You'll be back."  Maybe.  It seems a waste to totally burn bridges.  But if I've really made the decision to quit, it won't really matter.  I can leave those mementos in cold storage.  (Besides, it would be a real shame to vendor Val'anyr, even if I will never use it again.)

One thing is for certain:  at the very end, I would Teleport: Moonglade and find a nice place to sleep peacefully in the Emerald Dream.  Because that is where a Druid should end.

No comments:

Post a Comment