Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Self-Introduction

It occurred to me that I have not properly introduced myself. I am Commander Anachan, Hand of A'dal, of the guild Tempest, of the Gorgonnash server. I play a 14/0/57 Restoration spec in raids or on battlegrounds and a 55/0/16 Balance spec when I am just messing around, doing dailies or farming. I have raided as Balance, Feral, and Restoration, and I vastly prefer raiding as a healer.

I have one alt of any consequence, which is a level 70 mage called Amiranar. Unfortunately for Amiranar, between the fact that my raiding schedule is something akin to a part-time job and the fact that my Druid is just a lot of fun to play, she spends a good deal of her time parked in one inn or another.

My husband plays a level 80 hunter called Shadowfoe. His paladin is almost level 80, spec'd for tanking and healing, Shadowbeard.

My eldest daughter has a level 80 Death Knight, Shadowquean, but she does not spend much time playing her right now.

I will not go into all the other details about Anachan, as anyone who wishes may look her up on the Armory with the above information and find out for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment